|9:00 a.m., Wed, November 11th – 5:30 p.m. Thurs, November 12th, 2009
Schedule for the Forum
Registration is now open through an online form available from http://www.regonline.com/clir_digital_library_forum.
Registration deadline is Monday, November 2. After that date, contact Leslie Eagle at email@example.com.
If you can't make it to the forum in real life, consider joining us via Second Life.
Renaissance Long Beach Hotel
111 East Ocean Boulevard
Long Beach, California 90802 USA
Individuals are responsible for making their own lodging arrangements. DLF has reserved a block of rooms at the Renaissance Long Beach Hotel at the rate of $129/night for single and double occupancy. The link below contains a code specific to DLF allowing you to make reservations online, or you may call the hotel by phone. Hotel registration needs to be completed by November 2, 2009. Late registrations should contact Leslie Eagle at firstname.lastname@example.org.
JetBlue is offering a 5% discount on travel to the Forum. Please use the following information when booking:
Booking Link: www.jetblue.com/promo
Valid Cities: Any City to BUR, LAX, LGB
Travel Dates: Outbound: 11/9/2009 - 11/11/2009
Return:11/12/2009 - 11/14/2009
Promo Valid: To 11/11/2009
Check out the Long Beach visitors' site for information on local attractions and restaurants.
The DLF Fall Forum 2009 Program Committee is:
- Chair: Sayeed Choudhury, John Hopkins University
- Charles Blair, University of Chicago
- Tom Cramer, Stanford University
- Adam Farquhar, The British Library
- Melanie Feltner-Reichert, University of Tennessee
- Kat Hagedorn, University of Michigan
- Charles Henry, CLIR
- Delphine Khanna, University of Pennsylvania
- Patricia Martin, California Digital Library
- Bethany Nowviskie, University of Virginia
- Jonathan Rochkind, John Hopkins University
- Dorothea Salo, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Sarah Shreeves, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Jon Stroop, Princeton University
- Roy Tennant, OCLC
- Jennifer Vinopal, New York University